Monday 22 April 2013

20130413 the things you say


20130413

I forgot about this, did I not.  In the passage of time, time past and passing, I forgot.  Well I would. What do you say? I would, wouldn't I?

I forgot.

I sat and looked at windows grown black with the want of a rub down.  At piles, dust accumulating as I watched. At corners untouched. Life, quiet. Moving only as needed. Now and then. Then and now.

I forgot.

In the whirr of inward activity, the outside was too much to manage, the effort to muster a rise, a step, too much, all too much.

Where is the hand that comes in and cares. I care. I care. Let me shift you and shake you.

Ha ha ha

I am grown known that there is just me, just me.  Say what you will, what you will. That is you. Just you and your crooked intentions.

I cannot bury this in half hopes and dreams. The dust in my landscape covers stuff. I covered myself in hopeless hope. Hopeless hope.  What a fool.  There is me, only me.

I forgot.

I forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment